BIS Yeti 480 Support System (BUP1000)
WALRAVEN PRODUCTS (Rooftop Supports)
For rooftop installations
- modular supporting system for HVAC equipment, solar panels, walkways, pipe work, cable runs, etc.
- for flat and low pitched roofs
- adjustable up to 7° to compensate for roof pitch
- 1⅝” Strut insert rotates 360º
- with non-slip anti-vibration mat (at PVC roofs a separating layer must be installed to protect against plasticizer migration - see Walraven BIS Yeti® Triplex Separation Layer)
- with optional stackable ballast block for increased weight / stability
- mouldings made of WPC, a composite of recycled plastic and wood fibre
- resistant to UV and chemical influences
- noise reduction according to DIN EN ISO 10140-1 and DIN EN ISO 10140-3 up to 31 dB(A)
- UV-resistance according to EN ISO 16474-3:2014-02
- BIS Yeti® 480 H-set consisting of:
- 2 x BIS Yeti® 480 vertical, including non-slip anti-vibration mat (made of rubber)
- 4 x BIS Strut Connector 90°
- 8 x hexagon head bolts and slide nuts
- Mouldings made from WPC, a composite of recycled plastic and wood fibre
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- ** To make a frame kit forming a trapeze, purchase (2) YETI 480's and one of our BIS Frame Hardware Kit's.
- *** Strut Channel not included.
|Material/Finish||Standard Box Quantity||Quantity Required
|Add to Quote|
|67685301 H-set (without Strut Rail)||1||Add|