830/831 Vibration Control & Sway Brace
PIPE HANGERS & SUPPORTS (Variable Springs & Other Engineered Supports)
Recommended for controlling vibration; absorbing shock, leading; guiding or restraining the movement of pipe resulting from thermal expansion and bracing a pipe line against sway.
- Carbon Steel
- Complies with Manufacturers Standardization Society SP-69 (Type 50)
- Fulfils the requirements of the ASME code for Pressure Piping as to fabrication details and materials.
- - Vibration is opposed with an instantaneous counter force bringing the pipe back to normal position.
- - A single pre-loaded spring provides two-way action.
- - One spring valve saves space and simplifies design.
- - Spring has 3″ travel in either direction.
- - Accurate neutral adjustment assured.
|Material/Finish||Standard Box Quantity||Quantity Required
|Add to Quote|